girlfreind wont quit till I get a copy of sims on her iMac

Reaction score
Hello Mac users.. Please help a man in need,, My Girlfriend wants the sims on her iMac 1GHz power pc G4 running 10.4.11. please.. with cherries on top and chocolate sprinkles.. please end this by telling me were I can buy a compatible new copy of the sims 1 or 2 or whatever runs on this system .. I have checked the apple store,, amazon, even the local mac shop in town.. the computer she got Aint that out dated.. She did have the sims1 on here Emac before it blew up .. now she has the iMac there is no copy to be found.. just loads of babble about how you cant run the sims 3 on this operating system.. which she would like,, but happily settle for just sims 1.. hope been clear on what I'm asking and were I have tried to obtain this game before asking

thanks for your time.
A random iMac user :Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Hello Mac users.. Please help a man in need,, My Girlfriend wants the sims on her iMac 1GHz power pc G4 running 10.4.11. please.. with cherries on top and chocolate sprinkles.. please end this by telling me were I can buy a compatible new copy of the sims 1 or 2 or whatever runs on this system .. I have checked the apple store,, amazon, even the local mac shop in town.. the computer she got Aint that out dated.. She did have the sims1 on here Emac before it blew up .. now she has the iMac there is no copy to be found.. just loads of babble about how you cant run the sims 3 on this operating system.. which she would like,, but happily settle for just sims 1.. hope been clear on what I'm asking and were I have tried to obtain this game before asking

Amazon.com: The Sims (Mac): Video Games
Amazon.com: The Sims 2 (Mac): Video Games
Amazon.com: The Sims Complete Collection: Video Games

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.