New Battery, New Charger, Macbook NOT charging :(

Reaction score
I have a 13 inch (2008 model) white Macbook, I had problems with my old charger, it gave me problems towards the end so I bought a new charger. I haven't had problems with my charger that i've only had for about 2 months but then it wouldn't charge and sometimes I had to restart my computer in order for the charger to work. So yesterday it didn't charge at all and I bought a new battery today. Now the computer turned on but my computer STILL isn't charging, even with the new battery and charger. What could be wrong?! :\

Reaction score
Since you said that when you restart your computer it sometimes works, that can pretty much eliminate the possibility of something being wrong with the electrical outlet in your wall. It would help to know what problems occured with the first charger. Also, when attempting to charge with the faulty charger, does any light appear, or is there no light apprearing from where the charger connects to the computer?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.