2 way sync: iPhone and computer

Reaction score
I have been trying to find an app (or a browser) that will allow me to keep my bookmarks on my iPhone and computer(s) synced automatically. I use firefox right now but I would consider switching to Chrome.

I thought I had what I was looking for in Firefox Home, but then I discovered that I cannot add bookmarks from my iPhone (i.e., it only syncs one way--from the computer to the iPhone, not the other way around).

I have been reading some stuff about xmarks but I can't really figure out how it works and whether I'd need the premium version ($12 a year I think) to keep my bookmarks synced.

Does anyone know if there is a free app that would give me what I'm looking for? Or do I need to just suck it up and buy xmarks premium?

C

chas_m

At $12/year, why are you even thinking about this? That's less than two lattes.

I do have to point out, however, that iCloud (when it arrives this fall, MobileMe does it right now but its closed to new members) will do this for free between Safari and the iPhone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.