AHHH Help

Reaction score
Please help me, I am not sure what I have done. I dropped my math book on my keyboard and something must have gotten pressed because now my computer is talking to me. It highlights a button like my back button in safari and tells me all about it. Now when I am typing this it tells me everyletter I am pressing. I restarted my computer and it SPOKE when it booted up and siad "Voice over on" or something like that. Please help this is driving me nuts!!!

M

menace3054

boarderjosh10 said:
Please help me, I am not sure what I have done. I dropped my math book on my keyboard and something must have gotten pressed because now my computer is talking to me. It highlights a button like my back button in safari and tells me all about it. Now when I am typing this it tells me everyletter I am pressing. I restarted my computer and it SPOKE when it booted up and siad "Voice over on" or something like that. Please help this is driving me nuts!!!

lol
calm down

go to the apple thing in the top corner, preferences, universal access, and then turn voice over off

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
I thought the only way to get rid of those voices was medication? Man, no wonder these pills don't seem to help. ;D

H

Harryc

rberry88 said:
I thought the only way to get rid of those voices was medication? Man, no wonder these pills don't seem to help. ;D
...not to mention that you turned voice over off last week. :)...LOL

M

Merlinblack

lol

That would freak me out if that happened.
Glad it was easily fixed and not in your head...well we hope not in your head

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.