mac mail, entourage not working simultaneously

Reaction score
hello all,

i've been using mac OS X version 10.6.8. Mail for Mac, version 4.5(1084) and recently started using Entourage 2008 version 12.3.0(110427).

I configured Entourage because I was not getting attachments on Mail and most of the times the outgoing mails were not going through. I had to restart the system again and again to send the mails. Fed up with that I thought Entourage may help me.

But the moment i configured Entourage, I lost lot of emails (not all) in mail. Also, strangely, if some emails are received on mail, same or some are not received on entourage when both are kept on.

After I configured entourage, I lost my settings on my mobile also (Samsung Galaxy S II) and now not able to configure it properly. The emails on the mobile disappear in seconds, despite keeping the 'leave mails on server' on in the settings of entourage and mail.

Pls help how to make sure I get all emails on either entourage or on mail (and send emails also on mail) or on both simultaneously.

thanks.

vinay
bangalore, india.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
NOTE: Moved to more appropriate forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.