What is a good ipad2 case/keyboard?

Reaction score
I am looking at these 6 case/keyboard combinations. which one is the best case and the easiest to type on? also if I got a good keyboard and the pages app would it work great for typing papers for school or is it really only good for light editing and stuff?

http://www.zagg.com/accessories/zagg...-keyboard-case

Adonit - Writer for iPad 2

ClamCase iPad Keyboard Case & Stand

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/204683...e/Product.html

iPad Bluetooth Keyboard & Case - Kensington

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/rev...er-for-ipad-2/

OP
S
Reaction score
that seems like a pretty different question to me. the only thing partly the same is his first question. and only one person suggested any type of keyboard but was just using them as examples of things you could get. and ya i saw that thread before i posted this. I wanted to know opinions on these keyboards.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
How many people do you know that would buy 6 different devices to check them all out? I doubt very seriously there is anyone here that would have tried more than one or two of them.

If you want advice starting with a list of 6 different devices that all purportedly do the same thing, then you really need to learn how to start doing your own research. You can start by googling each one individually along with the term "review" and start reading. Then make a semi-educated decision based upon your own research.

OP
S
Reaction score
I have spent days researching and have found tons of reviews but I was just looking for a few more. plus I wasn't expecting people to have 6 of them, but these are popular models so I thought that a lot of people would have one of these products.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Have to understand about forums, when you go asking for advice on that many devices, people just shy away from the thread.

If you're looking for opinions from those that actually own the devices, there's no reason for putting all those links in your post - just name the device. All those links make it look like you're wanting someone else to do your research for you. Some of those links don't even have the name of the device and people aren't going to click on links just to find out if it's one they have or not.

And if you've already spent that much time, then you should already have narrowed your choices down to a more manageable level of no more than 2 or 3 that are your top picks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.