How to slide/navigate to another uitable view

Reaction score
Dear All

Using the below code, i tried making one table view containing three dif cell elements. Also 'disclosure' is embedded. Now on tapping the row or tapping the disclosure, i want to navigate to another uitable view containing cell sub-elements. How this can be done? Also back and next button is required.
plz help me. I can think of the logic but unable to implement it. Kindly help me through sample code.

Thanks
Sagar

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
What code below?

If I understand what you're asking for, why not just use a UINavigationController and push on a new table view controller with its new table view layout?

OP
S
Reaction score
Hi

I tried working with UINavigation controller but problem is that I want to push the new view as sliding., but in my case it just overlaps with the previous view.
So on tapping cell content of one table, another table view come but not as sliding but as overlapping.

Meanwhile, Is it possible for a table view to divide into two parts such that, left part is list of projects in tree structure and right side contains the list of files corresponding to the projects tapped in left part. Plz guide me how to implement this.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.