email problems

Reaction score
In our household we have 2 iphones, 1 ipad, 1 powerbook and an imac.
Emails seem to arrive randomly on any of these. Not all emails appear on any of the devices. Sometimes the imac gets them but nothing else does. Sometimes the iphones get them but no other device.
How can we solve this? All we want is all emails on all devices!
Norik

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro (2019) 3.3 ghz 12-Core 96GB mem Vega Pro II
I am not familiar with mail setup on the iPhones, but on your two computers, how do you have the mail settings configured? If you have a standard POP email account you must make sure that the mail is configured to leave messages on the server for a reasonable period of time, otherwise it will be removed by the first machine that downloads it. and will never appear on the other devices.

Reaction score
In response to your post

I've had the same problem with email being on one device and not the other. How exactly do I change my preferences on my mac?

Reaction score
I have the same problem too. I will get all email on my iphone but my MBP or my iMac i get it on one or the other.

Any help to all of us would be great.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.