Auto Stitch Program For Mac?

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone direct me to any great Auto Stitching programs for an iMac?

Cheers,
Sean

C

chas_m

Can you clarify a bit exactly what it is you'd like to do?

I'm going to assume you mean "build a panorama out of several shots," since you put this in the Photography section.

I'd probably suggest you take a look at Photoshop Elements, which has a very good auto-panorama function.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, Chas. Yes, what i want to do is scan 1 - 4 shots on my A4 scanner and then add them together. I'm not looking for panorama shots exactly. My main aim is scanning old record covers in 4 pieces then having an auto program put the parts together. Auto Stitch used to work a treat on my pc but now I've moved to Mac I can't seem to find any. I really want one that does it automatically.

Any help would be terrific!

Cheers,
Sean

C

chas_m

I'd again suggest Photoshop Elements. I have a friend who hunted down a legal-size scanner -- rare these days -- specifically for the purpose of compositing scans of album covers. It's too late tonight to call him and ask him exactly what his workflow is, but I would be he uses PS Elements' "merge photos" function.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks again for your helpful reply, Chas! Really appreciated and I will check outm that program this weekend. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.