Major problem!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13-inch Mid 2007 | 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo | 3GB Ram | 250GB Hard Drive | 2nd Hard Drive 80GB
Ok my mac will not completely boot up. I have Lion on it and i have tried repairing the disk and verifying and all that. I am currently in the Recovery HD and using the Safari feauture it has. I need to know is there anything that i can do before i reinstall Lion. Help would be appriecated greatly. PS. everytime i get to the spinning thing it keeps spinning. Sometimes it goes further like it will boot up but it wont. I seriously need help!!!!! Thanks in adavnce.

I also want to know if i could use a Lion time machine back up to restore with Leopard because i might just reinstall Leopard instead.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13-inch Mid 2007 | 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo | 3GB Ram | 250GB Hard Drive | 2nd Hard Drive 80GB
Well thanks.....i solved my own problem. I was literally 5 secs away from hating Lion. I booted up in safe mode and than boot up regularly. Truth is if something else happens i will have to go back to my first love (Snow Leopard) But really u guys are no help.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Not very polite tonight are we? You have to remember that we're not sitting in front of your machine and have to rely on what you tell us is wrong. You received plenty of good suggestions previously in your other thread and still seem not to be able to deal with it. Perhaps it's time you look for help elsewhere.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.