List of all apps?

Reaction score
List of all iPad apps?

Where can I find a list of all the iPad apps? The Apple page tries to force you into categories (education, business and so on). But I'd like to browse through like you can with the list of Dashboard widgets.
M

OP
M
Reaction score
Where can I find a list of all the iPad apps? The Apple page tries to force you into categories (education, business and so on). But I'd like to browse through like you can with the list of Dashboard widgets.

(Sorry, I put this on the wrong board a few mins ago.)

M

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Not sure there's anyway to show one continuous list.... But you'd have to question the usefulness of doing so. At the start of July 2011 there were over 100,000 iPad apps that's one very long list to trawl through.

Searching on the store, googling, going through categories, getting recommendations from friends have surely all got to be better ways to discover apps.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Merged duplicated threads.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.