Make a web with Tumult HYPE

Reaction score
I made a complete web only with Hype app, but when I upload to the server, ti does not work.
Should we add some code with Dreamweaver?
Does anyone know how to make it work?
Does anyone has done any website with only Hype?
I need help ... Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
We will need a url of the site to figure out what isn't working

OP
F
Reaction score
I've made a website for try that it will work well. It is w.vgomez-s.es (outdated link removed)
When i am in hype and i do click in Safari preview icon, the web is open in Safari and it and sed perfect how i create it. But i upload to server it don't appear nothing.
Sorry by my english!
Thanks!

Reaction score
the thing with hype is tricky with scripts in scene, as the html page saved in the resources folder does not contain any head tag to declare properly the document, for this reason, the website works when you click on preview but does not work alone. You need to open all the html pages of the resource folder where you have a script and had a correct document type, I had the same problem with Drag words in French :: French House and Hype was not able to help me!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.