Battery Help!!!

Reaction score
I've had my 15inch Macbook Pro for about 2 months. I am concerned about my battery. It seems to drain extremely easily and am at 66 cycle count. Is that normal, low, high? And where can i find the percentage health my battery is at?

Thank you!

Reaction score
I think it seems probably about average i mean one charge a day right? if there is an issue with your batter if you have your mac show battery status on the top bar when you click on battery it should say there is an issue.

and there is more information about your battery in the "about this mac" utility under the little apple at the top left corner.

honestly if your mac is only 2 months old you still have the free warrenty (probably) id get in touch with apple i have always had awesome customer service with them.

one time i sent in my macbook and it was back to me the next day was a 3 day process over all 1). sent me box 2). i sent computer back next day 3). got the computer next day

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
can you quantify that more? What OS? What's fast? 66 cycles? That means that you've drained and recharged it 66 times.

For reference, here's the info from my 15" mbp.. which is a touch more than 2 months old (I obviously just don't use it on battery as much as you)

Charge Information:
Charge Remaining (mAh): 3885
Fully Charged: No
Charging: No
Full Charge Capacity (mAh): 6822
Health Information:
Cycle Count: 32
Condition: Normal
Battery Installed: Yes
Amperage (mA): -1050
Voltage (mV): 11377

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.