Saving Multiple Iweb Files

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a quick question for you. I am in the process of backing up my macbook pro because I would like to install Lion on it in a couple of days, and I have read several forums and discussions on how to save iweb content for backup, but my problem is I want to save all of the sites that I have made using iweb and i don't know how to do so. When I go to /Library/Application support/iWeb/ folder, I only see one file there that says domain. When I click on that iweb opens with the most recent site I have been working on, but how do I restore all of the other websites that I have created using iweb? I want to be able to save all my sites that I have created in the past for myself and other clients so when I format my computer I can bring all of the sites back and start working on them again. Please help me if you can. Thank You.

Vinay

OP
D
Reaction score
Saving Multiple iweb Files

Hello,

I have a quick question for you. I am in the process of backing up my macbook pro because I would like to install Lion on it in a couple of days, and I have read several forums and discussions on how to save iweb content for backup, but my problem is I want to save all of the sites that I have made using iweb and i don't know how to do so. When I go to /Library/Application support/iWeb/ folder, I only see one file there that says domain. When I click on that iweb opens with the most recent site I have been working on, but how do I restore all of the other websites that I have created using iweb? I want to be able to save all my sites that I have created in the past for myself and other clients so when I format my computer I can bring all of the sites back and start working on them again. Please help me if you can. Thank You.

Vinay

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Merged threads and moved to more appropriate forum. Please read forum descriptions before posting and please do not crosspost (post the same question more than once).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.