Logic Express 9 won't work after Lion

Reaction score
Installed Lion and can't use Logic Express 9 come up with error message:

"You can't use this version of the application Logic Express 9.0.1.app with this version of Mac*OS*X."

I can't update the Logic Express if I try to I get this message:

"Alert - An eligible Logic Express Version was not found in the Applications Folder. This Update requires Logic Express version 9.0 or higher."

please help

OP
S
Reaction score
Don't understand? Is a genuine product, was working before update, Logic Express is still in Applications folder

OP
S
Reaction score
Can't reinstall Logic Express 9

I upgrade to Lion and Logic Express 9 would not work so I tried the update to version 9.1.4. (i had 9.1.0) it wouldn't let me update so I tried to reinstall the programme from disc, i deleted the original with Appdelete. I now can't reinstall the programme it comes up with fail.
HELP HELP

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Note: Merged duplicate threads. No reason to begin a new thread with what is basically still the same ongoing issue - getting LE9 to work for you.

Why I use the uninstaller and not Appdelete with any application that uses an installer.

Don't use LE myself, but there's going to be something that Appdelete left behind. Will probably have to google to find what needs to be deleted in a manual uninstall at this point unless someone comes along that happens to know.

OP
S
Reaction score
Sorted it. Part of the Logic was in the Libary and needed to be deleted.

Reaction score
hey
i have exactly the same problem!
swoosta what exactly did you do to get it too work?

thanks
x

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.