Cool little trick on 10.4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
Cool little trick in camino

i was jsut messing around on my laptop when i accidentally hit the option key while i was scrolling down the page. when you hit the option key and scroll down it makes you go back a page. Whe you hit option and scroll up you go forward.

now i only got this to work in camino properly. firefox does the same thing but you don't have to hold the option key. this is annoying because if you accidently scroll a little sideways in firefox then you go back or forward a page. i could not get this to work in safari either. I kinda wish safari could do this. that would be nice.

Don't know if this is a fluke or it was supposed to be this way but i thought it was pretty cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i believe that in safari it is apple+left or right.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
fearlessfreap24 said:
i believe that in safari it is apple+left or right.

Yes it is.

Thanks for pointing that out

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5, 17.in screen. 1.8GHz, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.
only key combinations i know are apple-c and apple-v hahaha

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.