How can a developer mention his game on this website

Reaction score
I read the rules and it seems developers cannot mention thier games in any post they post. I guess because some developers spam alot. I was wondering is the only way to mention your game is to purchase an AD ? Or is there a reputation process where a developer can mention his game if he helps enough people.
If helping people is all it takes , I will do my best.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I read the rules and it seems developers cannot mention thier games in any post they post. I guess because some developers spam alot. I was wondering is the only way to mention your game is to purchase an AD ? Or is there a reputation process where a developer can mention his game if he helps enough people.
If helping people is all it takes , I will do my best.

Right now it's just via ads. We will have an option in the future, but until then, you need to abide by the spam rules outlined in our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines.

Which btw, means I'll have to be removing your signature. Normally you'd be banned for spamming with that, but since you asked the question, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.