Lion, full screen apps. GREAT

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacBook Air 16GB 1TB SSD
I cannot believe how much I like full screen apps. When I first heard about it I thought, ya big deal. But omg, what a surprise. Four finger gesture swapping between screens is so smooth and so fast. Here is a shot of my Mission Control (Three finger swipe outward)

Desktop 1: My usual cluttered desktop with a bunch of apps running
Desktop 2:. A clean view of me desktop. I can get at the temporary files I am working on
Desktop ?: Full screen PODcast I am watching/listening to
Desktop 3. Full screen Parallels running AutoCAD

I am continually amazed at how powerful my Mac is. It is official, I have become a FanBoy and I am happy about it :)

desktop.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Ooooo… I get it now! Going full-screen in an app moves it to its own Space. I didn't realize that's what was happening so you could still flip back to other open apps on the regular Desktop space more easily. Nice!

OP
MontyMo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacBook Air 16GB 1TB SSD
Yes, and you can easily create a screen for any application. Just drag an app from the center of mission ctrl to the upper right of the screen
and drop it on a new screen. Bingo! H

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.