Problems with OS x Lion

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I am looking for a solution for something that I have always found annoying about OS x. I upgraded to Lion yesterday and on first impressions its not that great. One feature that I do like however is when you are watching a DVD in the DVD player, and you accidentally drag the window off of the screen even slightly, it bounces straight back onto the screen. I wish that all windows on my mac could be like that. I find it annoying that apps that you are running on the full width of the screen can still be dragged from side to side so that they go off of the screen unlike on microsoft windows. Is there any setting that i can change or application that i can download to stop windows from accidentally being dragged off of the edge of the screen? Also, has anybody been having issues with enabling gestures in the preferences app. I enabled 'three finger drag' and 'swipe between pages' but they keep randomly disabling themselves. I have to go in and enable them again. Another thing i have been having issues with since upgrading is wifi. Every time I wake my mac from sleep the wifi connection has stopped working, even though it says in the menu bar that it is still connected. I have to turn wifi off and on to get the connection to work again. Has anybody else been having these issues? Thanks for your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.