Apple battery vs no name

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2005 G4 Mini & 2014 Mini & 2020 M1 Mini
It's time for a new battery for my 2006 white macbook. Actually my battery has been dead for a year, but I have not bought one because I know the minute I buy one my computer will die and it will be a waste of money. That was a year ago and this computer just keeps chugging along, so it's time to buy a battery because this computer is going to last forever i'm sure. Plus the value of this white macbook (not $, just sentimental) just went up do to the death of the macbook.
I can buy a no name for $30 or an apple for $130. Reviews are mixed on the no name. $100 is not chump change either, but I don't want junk if my computer does last 3 more years. My gut says spend the money for the Apple, my wallet the no name.

What should I do? I'm buying one or the other by 5:pm today

Reaction score
I replaced my 2006 MBP battery with one from fastmac.com. It's capacity is actually higher than the original one, lasts longer and was cheaper. Since my original battery went dead pretty quick and was not covered by warranty, I decided to give the fastmac one a try. Haven't regretted it at all. Works just great for 2.5 years now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.