Account Disabled

Reaction score
Hey all,

My account get's disabled every day now (used to be once a week) i use a Russian credit card, and every time i have to go through the process of unblocking my account it charges me 1USD. I use the account mainly to buy Apps from my Iphone and the Ipad.

Why dose it get disabled all the freaking time? please help :Not-Amused:

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
What the heck account are you talking about??

- Nick

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
itunes account, app store account....

Thanks for the info...just wanted to be sure that we were talking the correct account...since it wasn't specifically mentioned in your original post.

Where do you live? If your current address & the address for your Russian credit card don't match...this can cause problems. Have you tried contacting Apple to see what the problem is?

- Nick

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...just wanted to be sure that we were talking the correct account...since it wasn't specifically mentioned in your original post.

Where do you live? If your current address & the address for your Russian credit card don't match...this can cause problems. Have you tried contacting Apple to see what the problem is?

- Nick

I am not in Russia atm, but the credit card and the adress match. worked before

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am not in Russia atm, but the credit card and the adress match. worked before

The IP address of the computer you are using can also affect things.

If (for example) you are:

- a Russian citizen...and you are a student studying in another country
- are a Russian citizen working in another country
- or you are visiting family or friends in another country

...then the IP address of your computer will be different than the physical address of the Russian credit card you are using.

Companies (like iTunes or the Mac App Store) get concerned from a security and fraud standpoint when the:

- credit card address (Russia in this example) doesn't match the credit card users physical address (a different country)
- or when the country where the person is downloading the applications (computer IP address)...doesn't match the credit card address (Russia).

If everything worked before...and you periodically are having problems...contact an Apple representative...and see what issue is. This is really the best solution...and the most reliable solution.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.