how do i get iphoto/imovie back??

B

baguettefrenzy

Hey all,
I got my ibook G4 last year when there was only panther so at the time I had iPhoto/iMovie/Sound Studio come with osx. I've since upgraded to Tiger, but just had to do a complete reinstall (incl. erasing the disk) and now I don't have iPhoto or iMovie. I ran the old software reinstall discs that I had from panther and got sound studio, but can't find the other two.

Can I get them back or do I need to buy iLife now??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
iLife should be on your restore CD from your old Mac. It should be on disk one.

OP
B

baguettefrenzy

hmm...

I've tried using the old restore cds in both a full restore and an application restore but I don't get the two programs back. I'm pretty sure I got my ibook before iLife since I don't remember anything about it when I first hooked it all up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
Look in the Apps folder?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
baguettefrenzy said:
I've tried using the old restore cds in both a full restore and an application restore but I don't get the two programs back. I'm pretty sure I got my ibook before iLife since I don't remember anything about it when I first hooked it all up.
If you got your iBook before iLife, then iLife won't be included on your restore CDs. You'll need to buy the new version.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.