Sync Outlook w/ iCal then iCal w/ Google Calendar

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to get Outlook 2011 synced with my google calendar. The only workaround that I can find is to do it through iCal. I currently have iCal setup with the OUtlook calendar and Google Calendar showing. The thing I want to accomplish is to have Outlook calendar events show up in my Google Calendar. With the way I have things setup, when I create a new Outlook calendar event, it shows up in iCal, but won't post onto my Google calendar.

Is this possible???

Look forward to hearing answers. Thank you.

Reaction score
Synchronize Outlook 2011 Calendar with Google Calendar

I finally found a work around to synchronize Outlook 2011 with Google Calendar!

First I set up Sync Services to sync my Outlook 2011 calendar to iCal calendar.I make sure that I have all the categories that I want to have in myOutlook and create some event for each category so that it gets createdin the iCal calendar as well.

Then I downloaded this software called "Spanning Sync 3",installed it and set it up with my Google account (Spanning Sync is apaid software with a 15 day trial if you want to try it first). Afterthat, I can do the setup for syncing the iCal with the Google Calendarby mapping the categories in iCal to the categories in the Googleaccount.

What happens is that when you create, modify or delete an event inOutlook, this event gets synced to iCal which in turn gets picked up bySpanning Sync and syncs to Google Calendar. Similarly, any changes inGoogle Calendar gets synced to iCal via Spanning Sync which in turn getssynced back to Outlook. This solution does not involve CalDAV to syncto Google Calendar.

Use this URL to get a discount for Spanning Sync, Spanning Sync 3 - Sync iCal with Google Calendar, Sync Address Book with Google Contacts

Hope this will helps you

Reaction score
Outlook 2011 for mac or windows outlook sync to cal

I am trying to sync outllok for mac 2011 and windows outlkook to my ical/cloud calender account.

Does anyone know how i can achieve this. I have searched online but i am getting varying reports.

Those that say they have done it have not detailed how they have done it under outloopk and get it to sync to ical or the cloud calender.

Any help would be great

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.