"mypublisher.com" equivalent on OS-X?

S

Sproles

I have used www.mypublisher.com previsouly on my old windows machine. I went to download it tonight for my new iMac and they do not support mac systems. Does anyone know of a website or service that would do something similar?

The system/service is that you can download a piece of free software, import pics and some text to make a VERY nice photo album and have it printed in "coffee table book quality." I have seen these books and this is not your typical print on a photo paper printer at home and bind at Kinkos. Nice linen or leather binders, all the way to tedge photos on the paper and an overall very professional look.

I am wanting to work on this for my wife for Christmas and I need some direction. Any sugggestions?

Sproles

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i believe that if you have a .mac account, you can use iPhoto to make the book and then have it printed into a coffee table book from them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
You don't even need a .Mac account to print a book from iPhoto. If you don't have iPhoto I'd recommend Kodak's EasyShare software which is free for everyone and can do the same thing by connecting to http://www.kodakgallery.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.