Re-Arrange Launchpad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" [Mid 2010]
Hi everybody!!

I just want to know if theres any way to select wich apps should appear in the Launchpad in Lion, cause it's really annoying to see a lot of thing that you don't need [i.e. a lot of apps that are installed along with World of warcraft, or the uninstallers for each app from Adobe CS5].

Thx for your help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
I think Launchpad shows all Apps in the Applications folder, both the main one and the one in the User Home folder.

Presumably if you move unwanted Apps into a different folder, they will not show up in Launchpad.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" [Mid 2010]
And by doing that, all other apps that are related to the one I move wouldn't crash?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
And by doing that, all other apps that are related to the one I move wouldn't crash?

If you mean WOW, I think all parts of that are in a folder called 'World of Warcraft'. You would have to move this folder. I doubt it would work if you take parts of it from that folder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.