• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi,!!! Cadel you legend !!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Cadel Evans the 1st Australian to win the Tour de France !!!!!!
And the oldest rider in 88yrs to take it out.
Mate my hat comes off to you.
CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy this moment.

20110724-jp5c6ymdnq1wga8jtw8g1tnn99.jpg

Cadel Evans to be Australia's first Tour de France winner | The Australian

Cadel over the years you have shown, determination, grit, strength and have been a roll model with the younger generation.

Well done ! ! ! ! !

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27-inch 2020 iMac; 3.8GHz 8-core Intel Core i7 processor; 32GB RAM; Radeon Pro 5500 XT; 2 TB SSD
Watched every minute of the tour. One of the best in recent memory as there was no clear winner until the time trial yesterday. Congrats to Cadel as he came so close in 07 & 08. A well deserved victory made even sweeter hearing the Aussie National Athem sung in Paris.

Now if we can only get an all Australian team together for next year. If you look at the current crop of Aussies participating in this year's tour it would be one **** of a team!!!!

Mark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And of course Tattooed he is a local boy for me! Certainly deserved it and proves once again the old adage ~ if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
It was great and congrats to all of them not sure if people understand how grueling
that is to pedal that fast that many days and up hill a lot sure taxes the body.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I was VERY pleased to see Cadel pull it off!

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Congrats to him and to all my friends Down Under!

OP
TattooedMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
And of course Tattooed he is a local boy for me! Certainly deserved it and proves once again the old adage ~ if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again!

???? How local Harry ? I was under the presumption he was a Katherine boy born n breed ? I could be wrong.

Congrats to him and to all my friends Down Under!

Thanks Razor 'ole mate . . . . He did all the hard work lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.