Itunes will not register my iphone 4

Reaction score
Title says it all, i just got my brand new iphone 4 last night and i when i try to register my phone on itunes, a screen just comes up and says the iTunes store is busy and please check my connection and try again later, i posted a pic to let you see exactly what im talking about, so anyways i hope this helps, cause i would really like to solve this problem

Screen Shot 2011-07-23 at 1.26.51 AM.png

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Have you tried accessing the iTunes store from iTunes other than to register your iPhone? And, do you have the latest version of iTunes installed? (10.4)

OP
M
Reaction score
yes i have the latest itunes, itunes works perfectly, opens just fine, i can buy music and videos etc, i have an early macbook pro 2011 17inch, so whats the problem?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Your iPhone should have registered. If you bought it at an Apple store, take it on back and have them either swap it out for another or see if they can register it from the store. Personally, I would have them give me a new one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.