New Scroll Bar on Lion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iPhone 3gs
I like the dissapearing scroll bar, but now suddenly I'm not sure what I just changed, my scroll bar doesn't dissapear anymore, any idea what I might have changed? :\

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
The scrollbar won't be visible unless you scroll up or down, and then only momentarily. It is there even though you can't see it. Just move your cursor all the way to the right of the window and click somewhere near the top and it will scroll all the way up. Click somewhere near the bottom and it will scroll all the way down. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. Imagine it is there and click where you would normally and it will work just as if the scroll bar was visible. It's there. You just can't see it.

OP
momobot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iPhone 3gs
I think you got me wrong, I was asking how to make the scroll bar disappear automatic, always. I've found the settings in System Preferences>General, thanks though.

The scrollbar won't be visible unless you scroll up or down, and then only momentarily. It is there even though you can't see it. Just move your cursor all the way to the right of the window and click somewhere near the top and it will scroll all the way up. Click somewhere near the bottom and it will scroll all the way down. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. Imagine it is there and click where you would normally and it will work just as if the scroll bar was visible. It's there. You just can't see it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
SYSTEM PREFS > GENERAL > Show Scroll Bars When.....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.