New MacBook coming soon?

Reaction score
Any1 notice the MacBook not being on the apple website? I recently heard rumors that apple is upgrading their MacBook's and we might once again see a black version of the MacBook (So we might have a choice to buy either a black or a white 1).

screenshot20110722at135.png

Here is how the 2006 MacBook looked like:

7584f48_27.jpeg

I think that for that the design of the next generation MacBook will remain the same, the only changes that should be expected r hardware improvements and having the black version of the MacBook.

The black version of the MacBook will look the same by the design as the white 1, but I also heard that they are planning to use a different type of material for the black MacBook.

Reaction score
Yea it isn't here anymore. I actually have a black one like that for sale :D
But anyway, it's a great machine.... I doubt they'd have any more of them though. It's gone forever.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
I saw this coming a long time ago. The MacBook is totally redundant considering how powerful and portable the MacBook Airs are. As a matter of fact, you can put the MBA's up there with the MacBook Pro's in terms of power. Not all of them, but if you bother to look at some of the new specs, they put some of the MBP's in their place, so to speak.

They're also getting away from SuperDrives and this is their way of doing it. You can always purchase an external drive if you really need one of course. I'd put one of those MBA's up against my 09' MBP and bet it would crush it easily. I'd also gladly trade my MBP for one. :Blushing:

Doug

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.