Notes synching question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 inch, 2020
I use the Notes app on my iphone all the time and when I sync my phone with iTunes, it says that it is synching Notes. I was wondering where it is synching them to? I am new to macs and just got a macbook pro, is there a Notes app on the computer? I tried searching for it in the application folder, in finder and in the spotlight search and don't see it. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 2011 17 sandybridge
its in your mail app... under reminders - notes, its on the left by your different folders...

Reaction score
Synching POp and IMap mails

We are a 'mac' family and have a question that troubles us;

We both have macbookpros and desktop machines and have a number of email accounts - some are me.com, others are POP accounts from different (historic) providers. When we work away from home and return we would like the mails on our desktops and MBPs to synch, so we always have the same version (received and sent) and, in effect the mailboxes are mirror images of each other.

Is this possible and if so how?

Ta
Uncle H

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.