Notifier for Mac mail

Reaction score
So I’ve downloaded Lion and I’m very happy with the new Mail app and how it runs. I think it’s a great improvement. What I’m so frustrated over, though, is new message notifications. I went through several notifiers before finding Mail.appetizer, which I absolutely loved, but it seems that it doesn’t yet work with Lion.

Does anybody have any suggestions for notifiers that work well with Mail? Also, I don’t understand why there isn’t a built-in notifier?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
You mean besides the badge that is put on Mail with the unread count or the new message sound?

OP
C
Reaction score
You mean besides the badge that is put on Mail with the unread count or the new message sound?
Yes. I have many items on my **** and so the icons are quite small. Unless I actually *check* the icon, I won't notice the red badge and so I end up missing messages. I want an on-screen notification that stays there until I close it. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.