Two Annoyances with Lion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5 GHz Quad Core i7 Mid 2014 Macbook Pro 15" Retina, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
One: Is there a way anyone is aware of that makes the traffic light buttons for closing maximizing and minimizing bigger like it was in Snow Leopard? These new buttons look uglier, especially in iMovie.

Two: Is there a way to make sidebar icons in Finder colored again that anyone is aware of? It made it really easy to find stuff. I find the new finder a little more annoying now.

Reaction score
One: Is there a way anyone is aware of that makes the traffic light buttons for closing maximizing and minimizing bigger like it was in Snow Leopard? These new buttons look uglier, especially in iMovie.

Two: Is there a way to make sidebar icons in Finder colored again that anyone is aware of? It made it really easy to find stuff. I find the new finder a little more annoying now.

I noticed that when I use a custom icon in the side menu it doesn't use that icon but uses one of Apple's generic representations. Can't stand that myself. No solution yet that I've seen. Utility folder won't even allow me to apply a custom icon.

Hopefully some of these things items will allow reversion in the future.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.