Possibly redundant - keys ghost typing - HELP

Reaction score
I will keep this short, because I am sure it's one of the least favorite thread topics.

Decided to carelessly use a clorox wipe on keyboard. Pretty firmly wiped things down. Wipe was moist, but not enough to drip.

Keyboard is now ghost typing.. Specifically the letter j
- jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj , unless I press it firmly to stop.

RIGHT SIDE:
enter/return key will not work
shift
power key is spamming as soon as pressed, never ending horrible sound unless clicked out of or obviously muted.

Otherwise everything is working fine. Lack of enter key is driving me insane, as is the sudden letter j attacks. Literally while typing just now, that j is no longer working, so using the onboard keyboard. That's 4 faulty keys.

QUERIES:
Definite water damage?
Man handled - Shouldn't have been swiping all the buttons at once?

How screwed am I, because water damage is the universal - you're f'd.
Seems relatively isolated, and there's no possible way liquid is swimming beneath board to further damage it. DID I DO SOMETHING WORSE!?
Am I looking at replacing a few keys/receptors? Stop being a baby and take it to a technician/cough up the couple hundred dollars? Which as a college student/waitress isn't even going to be an option.

Any insight would be amazing, thank you in advance.

Air 1.86
Model A1369

OP
L
Reaction score
Alternative in the meanwhile

Is it possible to assign the enter/return keys function to |\ right above it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.