Two finger swipe in Lion?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air (2010), 1.86GHz C2D, 4GB, 128GB SSD | Power Mac G4 DA 466MHz, 1GB, OS X 10.4.11, OS 9
Hello,

in Snow Leopard, I was used to use two fingers to scroll in all directions and to use the three finger swipe to switch between pages in Safari or folders in Finder.

However, the default gesture for navigating between pages is a two finger swipe in Lion! Am I the only one to think that this is totally nonsensical and twisted?

My point is: suppose I have a horizontal scrollbar displayed in Finder: I scroll using two fingers but can't switch between the previously viewed folders using a swipe as it needs - guess what - two fingers!!!

So I changed the setting from two finger swipe to three finger swipe but I now get a different animation when "swiping" in Safari!

Also, whatever happened to the four finger swipe for switching between apps (CMD + TAB)?? Do Apple really think that I'm going to use full-screen apps only???

Disappointed. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.