Mac Pro and Xbox 360 - 1 Good Display

Reaction score
Ive been searching for a good solution for my question but alas I have yet to find one. Any insight would be much appreciated.

I have a Mac Pro with an 20" Apple cinema display (DVI-I). Right next to my Mac I have my Xbox 360 connected to a 22" Dell dell s2209w (which is a terrible display imo) connected via VGA. What I really would like to do is buy one good monitor that I can connect both of them to. I also will be connecting a standard PC to the new monitor as well. So what I am looking for is roughly a 24" LCD display with about 5ms response time. I would be interested in either 1920x1080 (16:9) or 1920x1200 (16:10). As for inputs I would like DVI-I, HDMI, and VGA. I dont need speakers in the monitor. I do however want good color and dark blacks. My apple display has a beautiful picture but it cant connect to an xbox 360. The dell I have could connect to both but the viewing angle, back light bleed and color shift is so bad that I would never use it with my mac. I am not a professional designer but I do use a lot of photoshop for personal projects and need decent color. Finally as a bonus it would be cool to have a webcam in the monitor but it is not necessary.

So does anyone have any suggestions? (to recap, similar image quality as an apple display, approx 24", 5ms or less , 16:9 or 16:10, and DVI-I, VGA and HDMI inputs)

THANKS!

OP
S
Reaction score
on second thought it seems that the 16:10 displays are hit and miss with the xbox 360 so forget 16:10. I want 1920x1080, 16:9 only.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.