Sync App Store and iTunes Store?!

Reaction score
I have been browsing the web for a while for an issue I fail to understand - is there any way to sync App Store with iTunes store?

Example: I purchased the app "Pocket yoga" via App Store to use on my iMac. Would I have to purchase it again in iTunes store to use on my new iPhone 4?

That was just the case with the app "Evernote": I already had it installed on my iMac, yet had to pay again for it to install on my iPhone 4.

Is there any solution to this? To include the already purchased apps on my iMac to my iPhone 4?

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Apps purchased through the Mac App Store on your iMac are for use on Macs. Not for use on iOS devices (iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone). Pocket Yoga for iMac will not install or run on your iPhone. You must repurchase it on your iPhone through the App Store or through iTunes on your Mac and then sync with your iPhone.

Also, Evernote is free.

OP
F
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, got it. Anyhow I ended up paying 0,99 USD for Evernote on my iPhone, hum..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.