Which printer is working for you? (wirless w/PC and Mac)

Reaction score
Good day!

I'm still a relative newbie (It's been just 9 months since "I drank the Apple kool-aid" and it's been amazing.) So far, I have only had a negative experience in my ongoing conversion to Apple products. It involves integrating my existing printer.

Downstairs, I have a PC Desktop (Vista) connected to my Airport Express Base Station with a printer in this location. Upstairs, I have a Macbook Pro and a Windows Vista wirelessly connected to the internet via my AEBS. My "Mac OS approved" printer is not wireless, so I plugged it directly into the AEBS and attempted to connect all 3 computers to it via Bonjour. To make a long story short, I had them connected but driver issues prevent this from being a permanent solution (only prints 1 job at a time and needs to be disconnected/reconnected to print a subsequent job), and so I'm ready to move on to another printer.

Given the numerous driver issues I've come across in forums, I'm just looking for anyone that has a similar set up as me who has had success with their printers.

I assume that many would advise me to get a wireless printer...I'm just curious which ones are working for you! My only requirement is to have a colour printer...beyond that, I'm open to any suggestions people have.

Thoughts anyone??? ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Been using an HP c6380 networking all in one connected via ethernet to an AEBS
works fine with my MBP 09 and HP g42 and when friends come over works with theirs so far.

Reaction score
Epson NX420 - the only issue with that printer is it prints too slow in color printing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.