Phaser 6280 Printer Driver Problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro (2019) 3.3 ghz 12-Core 96GB mem Vega Pro II
As far as I can tell, I have the latest OS X driver for this printer. The problem is I want to print landscape, portrait, double sided. With the windows driver, I have the option to select "flip on short edge" or "flip on long edge." I can't find that option anywhere in the Mac driver. It prints double sided, but flips the pages on the long edge, which I don't want. Has anyone encountered, or better yet, solved this problem? (Sorry for the title should read Phaser!)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If you have the latest OS X driver for the Phaser I'm afraid what you see is what you got in the way of printing options. Many printers (especially HP) have much better driver support for Windows than OS X. Options may be missing or even in some cases no support for things such as double sided printing.

Did you check to make sure there are no later drivers available from the Xerox web site?

OP
Bob_Stan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro (2019) 3.3 ghz 12-Core 96GB mem Vega Pro II
I have the latest driver listed on their site. I was afraid that might be the answer. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.