iPhone 4 accessories?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am still new to this forum.
Forgive me if this sounds dumb, but my friend in Asia said that you could change the color of your iphone. First, is this true? Second, if so, where can I get this done?
TIA:D

Reaction score
1. True, but it sounds like it may void your warranty.
2. Have no idea.... (I have seen a Youtube Vid that explains about changing colors of your iPhone)

Reaction score
Hi,

I was about to do that too but I don't want to void the warranty. Second thought I may get an aluminum case, it would be cheaper too. Any brand you guys recommend?

OP
D
Reaction score
1. True, but it sounds like it may void your warranty.
2. Have no idea.... (I have seen a Youtube Vid that explains about changing colors of your iPhone)

Thanks!
Ill do a search. I was hoping someone here knew where to go or could do it for me.

Hi,

I was about to do that too but I don't want to void the warranty. Second thought I may get an aluminum case, it would be cheaper too. Any brand you guys recommend?

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing, but I want to change the color of my phone to match the case

Thanks for the reply guys

Reaction score
That's nice. Can you show which case I got? i'm looking for an aluminum case too. Probably in $60 range??

OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks ifun.:)
I actually went down to San Jose to check out these cases.
The guy was pretty cool and gave me a sweet deal. In fact, I bought 2 cases, one for me and my wife.
I will post pics later.
I like the fact that these cases did not need a rubber pad on the case and the guy let me try it out to show there was no loss in signal.

Reaction score
Yes, you can use different skins for iphone.

There are everywhere in the market.

Check it out.

Reaction score
I currently have a Hornettek Vader Case. It goes well with my iphone 4 (Black).

I'm not sure what your current/future color. If you could provide that to us it would probably help us provide more suggestions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.