.exe application install on Snow Leopard?

Reaction score
I want to use the anonymising program i2pinstall on my Mac, the download site says that all I need it to enter a few lines into the terminal and it will load and run. Can this be done with .exe files?
The entry is: java -jar i2pinstall_0.8.7.exe I have the file on my desktop and have run this command to no avail, am I being trolled with this? If not how can it be installed into Safari?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
.exe files are Windows executables and will not run on a Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Currently 13" Late 2010 MBA, 4GB/128GB; Early 2011 13" MBP, dual core i7 2.7ghz, 4gb ram, 500gb hd
It's possible you might be able to run it in a version of Wine or Crossover. Both are environments that contain minimal files needed to run popular Windows applications on a Mac without requiring Windows. Wine should be free, but may take some more work to configure. Crossover is ~$40 I think, and will be much easier to configure and comes with some support. Crossover also has a free trial, so you can test it out before you lay down any cash.

Reaction score
Request a developer of i2P to do a Mac Version of it or Bootcamp your Mac.

Reaction score
You will need Windows to run the program. If that's all you are doing, consider using VirtualBox (free) to run windows in a virtual machine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.