Adobe Flash Player

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac osx 10.5.8
Have a question. I have an iPod about 6 months old and just bought a Bose iPod dock. I was wanting to stream radio off the internet and was wondering if I can install Adobe Flash Player on my iPod. I think the newest version iPods have radio capabilities through iTunes, but was wondering if it was possible to install the flash player on mine to stream music. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
No, you cannot install Adobe Flash on an iPod.

C

chas_m

DeanP: if you'd actually read the article you link to, you'd see that Apple would be happy to add Flash to iOS devices -- the minute Adobe comes up with a version of Flash that actually runs well on mobile devices, respects backgrounding, and doesn't eat resources like a starving Survivor contestant.

So far, Adobe has been unable to produce such a thing. But the door is still open.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.