How do you D/L an App without an iPad?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz.
Is it possible to download an App for an iPad 2 if you don't have the iPad sat on the table in front of you?
I find myself in the unusual situation of having a few hours spare so I decided to check out what Apps were available for the iPad 2 that I bough my better half last week, only to find that she has taken it to Bingo.
Can I still download Apps to my Mac Mini and then somehow transfer them to the iPad later?

Cheers for any info,
Steve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Is it possible to download an App for an iPad 2 if you don't have the iPad sat on the table in front of you?
I find myself in the unusual situation of having a few hours spare so I decided to check out what Apps were available for the iPad 2 that I bough my better half last week, only to find that she has taken it to Bingo.
Can I still download Apps to my Mac Mini and then somehow transfer them to the iPad later?

Cheers for any info,
Steve

Sure, you can download apps all day in iTunes and then sync when the iPad comes home.

OP
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz.
Ahhh, Excellent.
Cheers, John.
I can now spend 4 cans worth of time browsing for good stuff.
Steve

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.