The problem with the Nano

G

gdestiny

fco1922 said:
I avoid the problem of scratches by leaving my Nano in its box. I can then look at the box whilst using my Mini and pretend that I am using the Nano. I thus avoid scratches and the danger of breaking the screen! :)
i took a pic of my nano in the box and i only look at the pic now. i put the nano (still in the box) in a safe deposit box. heh.

C

cellardoor

I´m interested in the Ipod Nano. I´ve had Ipod Shuffle before, but as I heard the battery life is limited to 400 hours I sold it. It´s a great product, but I don´t spend money on stuff like that. What´s about the Nano? Become the battery better now? Is it possible to change the battery?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20", 250gb, 512mb, Airport/Bluetooth, wireless kb+mouse
fco1922 said:
Perhaps you should wrap your Nano in a condom! I think this would make a marvelous marketing strategy: buy a Nano, get a box of condoms. Perhaps we can seek funding from the Bill & Melanie Gates Foundation!

(oops...I hope condom isn't a banned word!)

Actually...there is a product called the iCondom. I've seen them on eBay. They're obviously not really condoms but I've heard good things about them. No protection from drops...but they'd to the trick for scratches and finger prints.

Taylor

OP
S
Reaction score
It made the scratches less visibke but they are still there. I'll have to invest in some Ice Creme

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
I tried it with some other metal polish I had lying around, it made several of the scratches less visable, but overall didn't do much. The back was very very shiny though. Like a mirror.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.