Lost Windows 7

Reaction score
When i bought my macbook pro, i got a windows 7 disk with the package. However i kind of lost it while i moved to Denmark, now that i lost it i dont feel like paying the pile of money that it costs here in denmark. So if anyone knows if you can contact apple or you can retrieve it somehow using the serial key, please let me know.

Any ideas would be apreciated, so lost right now.

Reaction score
Apple doesn't sell Windows 7.

You can download Windows 7 from Microsoft and activate it with the serial key you have.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Are you sure you received a Windows 7 disk with your new MBP? Apple does not supply Windows 7 with any of its machines. They do supply an install recovery DVD set of the current operating system that's been preinstalled on the machine. If you're referring to the Mac OS X disk that's lost, you can contact Apple support in Europe or the UK by email and request they send you another set.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.