iPad Photo editing apps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
32GB iPad 2. 32GB iPhone 3GS. 2011 13" MacBook pro
Hi guys, just wondered which apps you use to edit and manage images? I've been looking at Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Filterstorm Pro but cant decide. Open to other suggestions as well! Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
There is an Adobe Photoshop for iPad, but it is very limited and I did not see where Lightroom is in the AppStore for iOS. I have Filterstorm Pro and love it. I would recommend Filterstorm Pro over the others, personally. I have used many of the others.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
32GB iPad 2. 32GB iPhone 3GS. 2011 13" MacBook pro
Ok thanks :) i didnt want to rush into getting one or the other but ill definitely consider filterstorm now!

C

chas_m

Actually Deckyon is (slightly) mistaken. There is no Adobe Photoshop for the iPad. There is a free app version of Adobe's web-based Photoshop *Express* available for the iPad, along with a trio of apps that act as complements to Adobe Photoshop CS5 on the Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.