Time Capsule capsizes intranet

Reaction score
Previously, on Uprightdog:
I had a Linksys router. I was running Apache on a Windows PC, which was set to maintain a static internal IP. I added this IP to the hosts files of the laptops (both Mac and Windows) on my wifi network, and lo and behold, they could all browse the intranet websites that were running on the PC.

Now, I've replaced my Linksys with a Time Capsule. I've reset the PC to use DHCP again, but reserved an IP address for it using the Airport Utility. I've updated the hosts on the laptops to this new static IP. The laptops appear to ping the server successfully. However, they can no longer browse the intranet sites - they report that the server isn't responding. Just to be clear - Apache is working fine.

I'm guessing that I need to tweak something on the Time Capsule - but I don't know what. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.