Looking for a MPB 13" Messenger Bag - Vertical, Slim, & Minimalist

Reaction score
Hi all,

This isn't just another "which is the best MPB" bag thread. I've done an enormous amount of poking around on the internetz before posting this.

I'm looking for a black, vertical messenger bag for my MacBook Pro 13" unibody. It needs to be light, extremely slim, with a minimalist design. An excellent example would be the Moleskine line:

search%3Fq%3Dmoleskine%2Breporter%2Bbag%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1014%26bih%3D569%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=311&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=59&ty=71&biw=1014&bih=569

However, this bag is outside my price range. My price range is $50 - 75.

I've already checked out all the major big names that tend to show up in "bag" threads: STM, Targus, TBT, Beez, Booq, and Vespa.

Any ideas? Help would be greatly, greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

OP
C
Reaction score
Hi, thanks that's a great suggestion...but I'm actually looking for something a bit more bring-to-work. I'm sorry for not mentioning it in the opening thread.

Specifically, needs to be professional-looking (ish), black, and 13". My MBP is 13", so something that fits exactly up to 13" screens would be ideal.

Cheers!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.