Speck SeeThru or Speck SeeThru Satin?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac, 15" Macbook Pro 2.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
I recently bought a Speck see thru CLEAR for my Unibody MBP. The reason I went for the CLEAR case is because I just love the look of the unibody, it's gorgeous and I didn't want to cover it and sacrifice the look. Tbh if I wasn't worried about scratches etc I wouldn't even consider of getting a case for it. But since I take my mbp to work and in the studio, it's prone to bumps and scratches so I decided to purchase the case.

It's self preference really mate. For me I would never get a case in any color other than clear.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I have the satin and I really like it. It's got a nice, grippy surface and it makes me feel more confident when I'm handling the machine (i.e. less prone to drops). But I agree with jaskaeyes, it really is a matter of your personal taste.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 Macbook Pro 512g.15" 16g.ram Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Iphone 6s 64gig
I have the Speck black satin. You can still see the apple logo. I think it's a classy case.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.