iphone- deleting all content

Reaction score
So, I found this iphone and i wanted to delete everything and reset it to the basic apps and setting it comes with when you purchase it. So I chose that option in the phone and i did this yesterday at 330pm, and it has been on the screen with the apple logo and the loading circle for more than 24 hrs, is something wrong?

ps. when i started the process of deleting, my phone ran out of battery so i had to wait to get home and plug it back in and it continued, but for some reason it is not charging while its been plugged in for more than 12 hrs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Hopefully the owner has Find My Phone.

OP
D
Reaction score
yea i tried looking for this person that lost it but everything is already disabled! it says "no sim" and there is just alot of memory stored... i found it in vegas, and it seems like the person had already cancelled it since before i found it

C

chas_m

You should return it to the place where you found it (or the nearest authorities to the place where you found it). What happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.