What is your favorite mouse?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
Me, i still like the apple pro mouse black.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
The old Apple Pro Mouse (with the adjustment ring) for desktop machines. I prefer the bluetooth single-button Apple Wireless Mouse on a laptop.

Sooner or later I might get a Mighty Mouse for the scroll ball; I don't need the extra buttons, though.

S

sursuciofla

My favorite mouse is Mighty(remember the cartoon). He is so rad, muhahahaha.

Really I like the bluetooth wireless, that is my favorite to date. It has a more natural feel to me than some if the others I have used and the batteries give it a nice weight.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Mine is the microsoft optical blue mouse. Its relatively cheap, 2 buttons, and a scroll wheel.

H

Harryc

Logitech MX1000 Laser - Fully Mac compatible. 10 buttons of joy :). The left middle button even does the same thing as alt-tab.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
im wanting the logitec MX900 :(

untill then my M$ intellimouse will do fine thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel
I'm still looking for that perfect mouse. I'm left handed so I'm limited to what I can choose.

I've been using a MS Wheel Mouse Optical. But it's 400dpi and jerky on my iMac. Just tried a Logitech MX310. It tracked much better but it just didn't feel good. I've got a Kensington PilotMouse Optical ordered. If I don't like it I guess I'll try the DVForge mouse. Or possible, check out a trackball if I can find any for lefties. It's been over 20 years since I tried a trackball.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
Logitech MX 500/510/700/900/1000 :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200
Kensington Optical Elite, got it at Compusa for $20 and its never failed me.

A

Aarow

I have the mx310, pretty cool mouse. I'm left handed too, but I use my right hand for all my mousing needs :biohazard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel
Aarow said:
I have the mx310, pretty cool mouse. I'm left handed too, but I use my right hand for all my mousing needs :biohazard

I wish I would have forced myself to use my right hand for mousing way back when mice were introduced. It sure would make for an easier selection today.

I thought the MX310 performed great. Very smooth and precise. The indentions on the sides for your fingers just didn't feel right to my hand.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G-5 2Ghz 17" Wireless
MS Wireless Optical Mouse

I have been using a scrolling 2 button mouse for years with pc's. When I got my new Mac wireless mouse was I ever disappointed. Having to hit the ctrl key instead of right click on the mouse? I thought haden't Mac come out of the stone age using a one button mouse. I later did some research on that mouse and found it burns batteries real fast. It has an on/off switch to conserve batteries. I found a MS Wireless Optical Programable Mouse for about $30 that was compatable with my Mac. It dosen't have an on/off switch as it goes to sleep when not in use to save battery power.

I love it
MS_Wireless_Optical_Mouse.jpg

Reaction score
Harryc said:
Logitech MX1000 Laser - Fully Mac compatible. 10 buttons of joy :). The left middle button even does the same thing as alt-tab.
Have the same one, it's awesome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz Black 4GB;iPod Touch 8GB;iPod mini 4GB silver;Logitech MX1000;
mx1000 its great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
just picked up a logitech mx310 because i'm poor :( :dummy:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.